The following diagram types are supported:
- Class diagrams
- Component diagrams
- Use case diagrams
- Action diagrams
- Interaction diagrams
- State diagrams
Gaphor has the following features:
- Gaphor has a UML 2.0 compliant data model. This guarantees future compatibility with other modelling tools.
- The data model is developed in Gaphor itself!
- Diagram items can be used freely in every diagram. No restrictions what so ever.
- Support for stereotypes on classes, interfaces and packages graphically. You can define stereotypes for class types (e.g. Class or State assign them to the appropriate elements in your diagram.
- Classes support stereotype attributes. Extra stereotype information can be defined by setting attributes on the stereotypes.
- SVG, PNG, PDF diagram exports.
- Cross platform: Gaphor works on both Unix (including Mac OS X) and Windows.
- Stable file format. We warrant that older files will be readable by Gaphor.
- Plugin infrastructure makes Gaphor easy to extend.